The simple step you need to become a bolt driver has been outlined in this article and all you have to do to get started is to read this article carefully. Bolt is known as Taxify in the past years and it’s an international transportation company that provides an interface for drivers and passengers to connect.
Becoming a Bolt driver is easy as A, B, C, and D, but before you can get started, there are basic criteria you’ll need to meet.
Bolt drivers must meet certain requirements to become a driver and if you want to earn cool cash, then it is proper you check out the requirements as listed in this article and get started without issues.
Well, why really should you choose Bolt? The truth of the matter is that you can make a lot of money while driving on money. You can be your boss and work when you want to.
There are High earning possibilities, earn more with low commission.
Also, you can simply Drive with Bolt anytime you want and earn extra income.
Bolt is focused on bringing fast, reliable, and affordable transportation to millions of people around the world, while also helping thousands of drivers support their families. If you’re looking for a flexible way to earn money, all you have to do is to sign up for free to drive with Bolt.
How To Become a Bolt Driver – Requirements
To be able to join the Bolt family, below are the certain things you’ll need.
- A Vehicle (manufactured from 2003 onwards, 4 doors, fully functional AC)
Vehicle requirements –
- The vehicle should not be more than 14 years old and must be in good shape I.e Air conditioning, doors, seat belts, mirrors, and other vehicle components must be functioning
- A suitable body must inspect the vehicle.
- A registered body must insure the vehicle.
- Four doors are required on the vehicle.
- The vehicle’s back compartment should be large enough to accommodate at least four people.
- Insurance certificate
- Proof of ownership
- Certificate of roadworthiness
- Additional documents for Lagos: State Hackney Permit and a vehicle body tag for all routes
2. Driver Requirements
- You must be 21 years old and above
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Attend driver training for service quality and use of the Bolt driver application
- A smartphone with GPS
- A clean criminal record
- Additional documents for Lagos: LASDRI Card, Driver Badge, and LASRRA Card
If the above is covered, all you need to do is to sign up and get started. Read on
Bolt Driver App Download
In the quest to become a driver on Bolt, you must download the Bolt driver’s app as it is needed during working with the platform. It is free to download and you can do so by using the steps below.
- Go to your mobile store (Google Play Store)
- In the search bar, type, and search for “Bolt driver“
- Select the app and tap on Install and the application will be downloaded successfully
Bolt Driver Sign Up
It is simple to sign up and work with Bolt, simply follow the steps below.
- Visit the partnership page at www.partners.bolt.eu
- You can sign up on Whatsapp by clicking on the “Sign Up On Whatsapp” button or fill the form displayed on the page
- If you are filling out the form, then enter your valid email address, provide your phone number
- Select your city and tap on “Next”
- On the next page, enter your personal and vehicle info as required and click on NEXT and follow onscreen instructions to complete your sign-up.
NOTE: You can also sign up and log in anytime via the Bolt driver mobile app.
Once registration is completed, your vehicle has to be inspected and certified by any of Bolt’s registered inspection centers. After that, you’ll complete the compulsory training and you’ll be very much good to go.
I believe this method to Become a Bolt Driver – Bolt Driver App Download: Bolt Driver Application was helpful? Kindly reach DailiesRoom.com with your questions by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media accounts so that others can know about it.