Today, I’m going to walk you through the basic steps you need to use Google Pay. All you have to know about Google pay; the application, download, and use have been outlined here. You just have to read carefully to know how to go about it.
Google Pay is a safe, simple, and helpful way to manage your money, anytime and anywhere, provided there is a good internet network. It gives you a clearer picture of your spending and savings.
Also, you can pay at your favorite places when you have the app downloaded on your mobile device. It is free to download and use the app even when you are on the go
When downloaded on your mobile device, it becomes fast to send money or request money using just an email address or phone number. Check out the wonderful benefits of using the Google Pay product below.
Benefits Of Using Google Pay
- Multiple layers of security from your bank and Google
- Conveniently pay water, broadband, electricity, landline, gas bills, and more
- Find the latest prepaid recharge plans and easily recharge your mobile plan
- Check your bank account balance
- Pay at your favorite places
- Get rewarded for everyday payments
- QR code payments
- Book flights, bus tickets, and order meals
- Fast & secure payments with your debit and credit cards
- Book IRCTC train tickets
- Buy, sell, gift, and earn 24K Gold
- Send and receive money directly from your bank account to any bank account, including those who are not on Google Pay, via UPI transfers
- Alway track your spending and savings
- Connect with your favorite businesses and even discover more
Google Pay APK Download
It is very much free to download the Google Pay App. Whether you are using an android or iOS device, you can get the app installed without any issue.
- Visit your Google Play Store or App Store from your app drawer
- In the search bar, type and search for “Google pay”
- Select the official Google Pay from the list of app displayed
- Tap on “Install” and the app will be downloaded successfully
How To Use Google Pay
After you’ve successfully downloaded the Google Pay app, you can use the steps below to make use of the app.
- Open the downloaded app from your mobile homescreen
- Tap on “Get Started” and on the next page, connect your gmail account by tapping on “Connect to Gmail” if you want Google to easily find coupons, and boarding passes, etc. But if you don’t want it like that, simply tap on No Thanks
- Allow Googple pay to access your devcie location.
- Next, add a card by tapping on “Payment” at the bottom and then press the Payment method button
- You can then link a credit car or debit card or a Paypal account
- Then choose how you’ll verify before you use your new payment method
- Once you are verified, your cards are set up and ready for use
To use Google Pay in a store, continue reading to see the steps. However, have in mind that it is only available for android users
- Make sure NFC is enabled from your mobile connection preferences in the settings of your phone
- Make sure that contactless payments are also turned ON and set to Google Pay
- If the store’s payment terminal accepts Google Pay, you can use it without opening the Google Pay app
- Just position the back of your phone close to the payment terminal for a few seconds
- The placemnet of your phone should to close to where you have the Google Pay symbol and your transaction weill be completed.
However, if you have any questions about this method to Use Google Pay – Download Google Pay App, feel free to relate it with DailiesRoom.com by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.