There is more to Facebook than just creating a Facebook account and surfing through the news feed. And to give you the best of the service, the platform has included a “Dating” feature to help singles get what they so much desire which is meeting a life partner. Read this Facebook Singles Dating App to find out more and how to get started.
This feature was rolled out on Facebook for most countries which you can find out if your country is among by reading this List Of Countries Where Facebook Dating Product is Available and since then, singles who are in search of love and romance, relationship, and more have been getting what they want without having to do much.
Facebook Dating makes it easier to find love through what you like, helping you start meaningful relationships through things you have in common, like interests, events, and groups. It takes the work out of creating a dating profile and gives you a more authentic look at who someone is.
To get started with the Dating platform, there are some requirements you need to meet, which I have listed below.
- You need the latest Facebook App updated on your Android or iOS device
- You must be 18years old and above
If you meet the above listed, then with a good internet connection, you are very much good to go.
The reason why you need the latest version of the Facebook App is that the app works on a mobile phone, and since you’ve been using your app for so long now, you are likely not to see the feature until you update the app. And if the “Dating” product has been rolled out to your country, then you can go ahead to set it up and use it without issues.
Interesting Features Of Facebook Dating
- You can easily connect and share with Facebook and Instagram stories
- Secret Crush
- Add your Instagram posts to your profile in Facebook Dating
- Opt into Events and Groups to see people with similar interests
- Safe to share details of your date
- Easy to create your dating profile
The Facebook dating profile is easy as A, B, C, D to set up. This profile is different from the Facebook account you know about.
Once you have a Facebook account, and you meet the requirements listed above, then creating your dating profile isn’t difficult
Facebook Singles Dating App Download Or Update
To upload to Facebook the latest version, you have to adhere to the basic instructions given below.
- Go to your mobile store (Google Play Store or App Store)
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app from the list of the app displayed
- Tap on Install or “Update” and the application will be updated successfully without issues
How Facebook Dating Works
When you join the dating platform, you will be suggested to others who have also opted in (joined). People are suggested based on your preferences, interests, and other things you do on Facebook.
If you are interested in someone, you can comment directly on their profile or tap on the Like button to let them know. If you aren’t interested, you can pass on them.
Facebook Dating allows you to match with friends of friends and/or people, not in your friend circle. It won’t match you with friends unless you choose to use “Secret Crush” tools and you both add each other to your list. All of your Dating activities will stay on Facebook Dating. It won’t be shared with the rest of the Facebook social network that you know about it.
Facebook Dating Profile Setup
To set up and start chatting with other singles, simply take the steps below.
- Open the Facebook mobile app from your app drawer
- Sign In with your registered email address or phone number and password
- On the next page, tap on the hamburger line (three lines) at the top right side
- Scroll down to find and tap on the “Dating” link and tap on “Get Started” on the next page and follow prompts to set up your profile.
Using the steps given below to set up your profile and meet with singles who are ready to mingle.
Share this Facebook Singles Dating App Download: Facebook Dating Profile Setup on your social media account so that others can know about it