The steps to sign up Facebook Avatar are easy as A B C D and if you adhere to the basics of this article then you are very much good to go. Facebook Avatar can be fun and customizing one that is best for your profile picture and comments sessions is very simple. Read through this article to get started.
However, is it required of you to know what the Facebook Avatar is all about and the steps to get started. Facebook Avatar can be fun when you know how to create one and use it for your Facebook account. It is a feature introduced by the Facebook community that makes it easy for you to make your cartoon version. With that, you can show your creativity in making your cartoon as there are various tools in the platform that you can make use of.
Facebook Avatar Worldwide Creator
When I say worldwide, I mean that where you are in the world, provided you have a Facebook account in good standing, then creating an Avatar if the feature is available in your country won’t be difficult.
The feature is usable in any part of the world, but one thing that is of necessity is that you will need to use the official Facebook app (not the Facebook lite app) and it must be the updated version of it.
Facebook App For Avatar Creation
As stated above, it must be the updated version of the official Facebook app, and this you can get from your Google Play Store or App Store depending on your device.
The Avatar feature can be used via the Facebook app on a mobile phone. You can use the steps below to update your app to get started.
- Open your Google Play Store or App Store from your app drawer
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app from the list displayed and tap on “update” on the next page
- The app will be updated automatically
Facebook Avatar Tools
Below are the tools available that you can use to make your cartoon version.
- Skin tone
- Face shape
- Eye shape
- Nose ring
- facial hair
- Body shape
How To Sign Up Facebook Avatar
Follow the steps below to sign up for your Avatar on Facebook.com
- Open the updated Facebook mobile app from your app drawer and sign in with your registered email address or phone number and password
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page to access the menu
- Navigate down and tap on the “Avatars” icon
- Your avatar customization environment will be load and on the next page, select your skin tone and tap on “Next”
- Select your hairstyle, choose the color of hair you want and carry out every necessary editing you want to
- Tap on “Done” at the top right side of the page and then tap on “Next”
It’s as simple as that. With the steps given above, your Facebook Avatar will be created without issue and you can use it on your profile picture or for comments on your newsfeed.
Meanwhile, share this Facebook Avatar Worldwide Creator: Sign Up Facebook Avatar article on your social media account so that others can know about it.